14 September 2012

The Innocence of Muslims: An awful film about an even worse man

Have you seen the YouTube video that is driving the Muslim world mad?

Well I have, and it is awful. It might, in fact, be the worst film I've ever seen. If the producers spent $20 making it, they spent way too much.

But I have no quarrel with its content. The movie gives Muhammad (pb&jbup) all the respect he deserves.

Here's a link to the video if you'd like to watch: Mo Movie Trailer
(Watch now, if you have the stomach for it. It probably won't be up for long.)

And here's the latest on the topic from Jesus and Mo.

‘spect2

2 comments:

Stephen said...

Nothing says "my god is a powerless non-entity" better than his followers thinking they have to do his vengeance for him. A *real* god would set those blasphemers straight himself.

What a piece of shit trailer, though, I must say.
Steve Weeks

Anonymous said...

I know I shouldn't be laughing at this, but it is ust so funny.